"Atomic" Living Room Decor in Red-Orange and Dark Aqua
There is nothing subtle about the bold color scheme of this living room collection, which was inspired by the Michael Miller-designed pillow fabric. Included are: 2 cotton sateen throw pillows, an original geometric painting (artist's canvas on acrylic), a handcrafted cork wall clock, a large wrought iron wall hanging, two textured vases with arrangements, a vintage set of ceramic art, and a wire lamp. Throw pillow covers are made from 100% cotton sateen and are zippered and machine washable in cold water (line dry). Please review dimensions below; photos are not to scale. Proportions are as illustrated in room image. Need any other details? Drop me an e-mail!
Product dimensions (approximate):
- Atomic pattern throw pillows, 18" x 18"
- Original acrylic painting, 20" x 24"
- Abstract wall clock, 12" diam.
- Round wrought iron wall hanging, 24" diam
- White matte ceramic vase with natural branch arrangement, vase: 18" H, 6" diam. (branches extend 12" above vase top)
- Orange textured glass vase with silk floral arrangement, vase: 12" H, 6" diam. (floral arrangement extends 10" above vase top)
- Ceramic cranes and matching bowl, cranes: 10" H; bowl: 11.5" L x 7.5" W x 3" H
- Wire-base lamp, 24" H; base: 14" H; shade: 10" H, 13" diam.