Chic "Partridge and Pear" Living Room Decor in Brown, Blue-Green, and Green
The stylized bird and floral pattern on the pillows and the organic motifs in the clock and artwork in this living room are reminiscent of 1960's decor. Included in this collection are: two aqua and brown throw pillows, a pair of pears (one metallic ceramic and one glass), a handcrafted ceramic lamp, two framed original works of 3D art, an additional original piece of wall art, a handcrafted clock, and a wire bowl full of faux pears. Throw pillow covers are made from 100% cotton duck and are zippered and machine washable in cold water (line dry). Clock is plastic with a cork center covered with laminated scrapbook paper. Lamp is handcrafted from a ceramic vase. Please review dimensions below; photos are not to scale. Proportions are as illustrated in room image. Need any other details? Drop me an e-mail!
Product dimensions (approximate):
- Throw pillows with brown and aqua bird and flower motif (2), 16" x 18"
- Gold and green glass pears: gold, 10" H and 6 1/2" diam at widest.; green glass, 7 1/2" H and 4" diam. at widest
- Ceramic lamp, 26" H (shade: 11" H and 7" diam.)
- Original 3D artworks with feathers (2), 10" x 10" x 2" D
- Clock with fancy face, 13" diam.
- Brown wire basket full of faux pears (7), 9 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 2 1/2" H
- Original framed artwork, 12" x 15"