Post-Impressionist Entryway/Nook Decor
The navy-orange-gold color scheme for this appealing collection was suggested by the van Gogh prints that are it's centerpiece. Included are: two navy blue-white pillows with a geometric design, two matted and framed van Gogh prints, a handcrafted orange square clock on a gold easel, two small gold glass bud vases with pebbles and silk flowers, and a large handcrafted navy blue ceramic lamp. Throw pillow covers are made from 100% cotton duck and are zippered and machine washable in cold water (line dry). Please review dimensions below; photos are not to scale. Proportions are as illustrated in room image. Need any other details? Drop me an e-mail!
Product dimensions (approximate):
- Throw pillows (2) with navy-white geometric print, 18" x 18"
- Two matted and framed van Gogh prints, Cafe Terrace at Night: 11" x 14"; Willows at Sunset: 12" x 12"
- Orange square clock, 9' x 9" (11 1/2' H with easel)
- Gold glass bud vases (2), 8" H vase (16" with flowers) and 10" H vase (18" with flowers)
- Navy blue ceramic lamp, 22" H, 5" diam. (shade 10" H, 17" diam. at bottom)